School of Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECE), Chonnam National University (CNU) South Korea provides Master Scholarship for Non-Koreans. This scholarship also provides Internships Program in Korean Company for 6 months (3 months each year) during studying master. The scholarship will be started in Fall Semester 2011 (September 2011) until August 2013.
- Applicant has bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Informatics Engineering.
- Minimum GPA 80/100 (3.2/4.0) or have a minimum TOEFL=550, IELTS=6.0, TOEIC=700.
- 8 million won per year for 2 years
- 1.5 million won per month for 6 months during Internship Program.
- Applicant only apply for Master`s Degree at CNU. (Choose School of Electronics and Computer Engineering)
- ECE will recommend eligible students to the sponsor
- Sponsor will select the best students.
- Selected student will be informed after selection process
Useful Link (Open using IE, not Firefox)
School of Electronics and Computer Engineering