Would you like to carry out rewarding research work in computer science and applied mathematics? Are you a young and talented scientist? INRIA can offer you a position in on one of its research teams to work on your PhD thesis. In 2011, many PhD positions are available within the Institute’s priority research fields.
- 15 February 2011: campaign launch
- 4 May 2011: campaign end
Conditions for application
- You must hold a Master’s in computer science, control engineering, mathematics, scientific computation or an equivalent diploma.
- Candidates must apply to a geographic site different from the one where they obtained their Master’s degree (mobility requirement). Priority will be given to topics within the institute’s priority themes.
- Nationality is not taken into consideration.
- You must submit one application per subject proposed by the host research centre.
- Applied Mathematics, Computation and Simulation
- Algorithmics, Programming, Software and Architecture
- Networks, Systems and Services, Distributed Computing
- Perception, Cognition, Interaction
- Computational Sciences for Biology, Medicine and the Environment