Masters Scholarship in Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry for International students
Study Subject:Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry
The ASC network aims at preparing students to become experts and develop international skills towards doctoral studies, and/or professional industrial careers in chemical analysis and characterization of the structure of materials.
A mobility scheme ensures that, in addition to high specialization and access to state of the art technologies, students will do a common core curriculum of studies in different higher education institutions throughout Europe.
This ASC master programme will:
- guarantee quality (all partners have official accredited Masters in chemistry)
- Allow students access to techniques not available locally (mutualisation of the equipment)
- provide a sound background in Advanced Spectroscopy, both in experimental techniques and in scientific knowledge;
- promote students mobility within a network of research laboratories spread amongst countries from a large area of Europe in an environment where they will be well looked after.prepare students to become experts in far reaching experimental techniques in Spectroscopy.
- help and prepare students to develop skills to follow future doctoral studies, and/or towards professional activities.
The originality of this programme is to allow students to choose their research master thesis in one highly specialized field according to their professional objectives. The high level of equipments available in the consortium is unique.
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 14th, 2011