EMEA: a Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral and Postdoc From Erasmus Mundus
Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) is a scholarship programme for students on undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral level as well as for university staff in academic or administrative positions, financed by the European Commission.
The scholarship programme is open to nationals in Bangladesh, China, India, Nepal and Pakistan who want to study or work at one of the European partner universities.
The on-line application is open between November 1 – December 15, 2010.
The project is coordinated by Lund University (Sweden).
The Erasmus Mundus scholarship offers a unique opportunity for full-financed mobility for individuals from the Asian partner countries. The project is part of the large-scale, EU-funded programme Erasmus Mundus Action 2.
Before you apply, carefully study the menu items to the left to identify
- Which Target Group you are eligible to apply to
- Which Mobility Group you are eligible to apply to
- Your desired Academic field of study or academic/administrative activity during the mobility. Make sure you have the requested eligibility for the course or programme you are applying for
- Your desired Destination of the mobility
The scholarship ONLY covers mobility FROM Bangladesh/China/India/Nepal/Pakistan (nationals of these countries) TO Europe.The EMEA scholarship covers: Return ticket; A monthly subsistence allowance; Full insurance coverage; And tuition fees.
You apply for the EMEA scholarship through an online application system. The application is a four-step process:
- Register an account
- Register your application
- Upload Documents
- Close application
Access the online application by following the link ON-LINE application, to the left (open between November 1 and December 15, 2010).
Before you register your application you must have decided what mobility group, target group, and what fields of study you are going to apply for. You shall also have prepared all documents you need to upload. Once you have started your application you need to complete it, since it’s impossible to save data halfway through.
Please read all information on this website carefully before starting to register your application. You are also welcome to download the Guidelines below.
Note that it is only allowed to file ONE APPLICATION PER PERSON. Persons who register multiple applications will be omitted from the selection.
This is a seperate application, valid only for this scholarship programme. If you are interested in enrollment at one of the unviersities in this partnership, irrespective of the scholarship results, you need to enter the relevant webpage of that university for instructions about the regular application process (see partner universities).
The scholarship scheme ONLY covers mobility for nationals FROM Bangladesh, China, India, Nepal and Pakistan TO Europe.
pdf Erasmus Mundus (EMEA), a fully funded scholarship programme to study for undergraduate, master, doctoral and post doctoral level at EuropeGuidelines EMEA 2010 (2 Mb)
The partnership Erasmus Mundus Europe Asia (EMEA) consists of the following partner universities:
- Lund University, Sweden
- University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- University College Dublin, Ireland
- University College London, Great Britain
- University of Milan, Italy
- University Pierre and Marie Curie, France
- University of Vienna, Austria
- University of Warsaw, Poland
- Jahangirnagar University, Bangladesh
- Fudan University, China
- Peking University, China
- Tsinghua University, China
- Xiamen University, China
- Zhejiang University, China
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Jadavpur University, India
- Tata Insitute of Social Sciences, India
- Tribuvan University, Nepal
- University of Delhi, India
- University of Karachi, Pakistan
- Chinese Academey of Sciences (CAS), China
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), China
- Individuell Människohjälp (IM), Sweden
- Bonded Labour Liberation Front Sweden
- The Swallows India Bangladesh, Sweden
- PAK Education Society, Pakistan