The ME3 Masters program extends over 2 years. It is composed of an academic period which lasts 3 semesters, and of an industrial or research project period, which covers the 4th semester.
For the 2011-2013 edition of the ME3 program, 3 options should be available. Students will have to indicate their preference for option during application process. The ME3 academic steering board will decide the final option for each accepted applicants which will be informed in their acceptance letter.
The Consortium of the European joint Masters of Science in Management and Engineering of Environment and Energy (ME3) is composed of five institutions :
- Ecole des Mines de Nantes (EMNantes), France which is the coordinating institution
- Escuela Tecnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales de Madrid from Universidad Polytecnica de Madrid (UPM/ETSII), Spain
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (Royal Institute of Technology) (KTH), Sweden
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME), Hungary
- Queen’s University of Belfast (QUB), Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The first three institutions will host students during the academic part of the programme. The two last ones will participate in the teaching, and possibly may host students during the last semester devoted to the Master Thesis.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Erasmus Mundus scholarship Category A is 15 December 2010 for paper applications, and 22 December 2010 for online applications.
The application deadline for candidates who apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship Category B is Spring 2011.