CUCAS – China’s University & College Admission System, is the official online portal for international students applying to China’s universities.
Set up to help international students study in China, CUCAS is the only online platform authorized by China’s Ministry of Education and China’s universities to directly receive international applications for study in China. All the information you need to make a decision about studying in China is available for free on our website. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, get in touch at service[at]cucas.cn.
The CUCAS Excellent Students Scholarship is a scholarship program set up by CUCAS independently, to encourage outstanding international students who apply for Chinese universities on CUCAS’s website.
1. Scholarship Recipients
Outstanding international students who successfully apply for Chinese universities on the CUCAS website.
2. Scholarship Details
|2011 CUCAS Excellent Students Scholarship||Amount||Quota||Application Time|
|Spring Semester||First Prize||US $2,000||1||Starts: Oct.1 2010
Ends: Jan 30 2011
|Second Prize||US $1,000||2|
|Referral Awards||US $200||3|
|Fall Semester||Learn more>>|
- Applicants must observe Chinese laws and regulations.
- Applicants must be friendly to Chinese people and respect Chinese multiplicity of cultures and customs.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health.
- Applicants must be CUCAS registered students (Register Now).
- Applicants must apply for 2011 spring programs on CUCAS (Find a Program) and be accepted by the university (when the application status changed to “Accepted” on CUCAS).
4. Scholarship Application
- Applicants should submit the scholarship application directly to CUCAS after receiving an electronic acceptance letter sent by the university.
- Application starting date: Oct. 1 2010
- Application deadline: Jan. 30 2011
- Announcement of the evaluation results: Feb. 7 2011
5. Application Process
6. Application Documents
These application documents should be submitted directly to CUCAS.
- CUCAS Scholarship Application Form (Fill out the form online)
- Certificate/diploma of highest education (Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.)
- Academic transcript of highest education (Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.)
- Certificates of honors
- Scholarship applicants can only choose ONE scholarship to apply for: CUCAS University Scholarship or CUCAS Excellent Students Scholarship.
- Scholarship applicants cannot apply for CUCAS scholarships when they have applied for or received any other scholarships.
- CUCAS reserves the final right of interpretation of these detailed implementation regulations.