MBA Scholarships provided by the Republic of Cyprus for the academic year 2009-2010
The Republic of Cyprus is offering five (5) full scholarships of 12-months duration to study for the attainment of the University of Nicosia Master in Business Administration Programme for the academic year 2009-2010. Eligible candidates are citizens of Bangladesh, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
In order to submit an application for scholarship, the applicant must attain an official endorsement by his/her country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs by completing the Endorsement Form, which must be submitted along with the application form (detailed instructions on the endorsement procedure are included in the endorsement form). The applicants must then submit their applications along with the endorsement form at a Competent Consular Authority of the Republic of Cyprus of their choice.
The deadline for the submission of applications is June 30, 2009.
In order to expedite the process, it is strongly recommended that the applicant forwards a copy of the stamped and endorsed application to the University of Nicosia, as soon as he/she attains the stamp and endorsement by the official government authority (as instructed above). It is noted that ONLY stamped and endorsed applications by the applicant’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be considered for a scholarship award.
Application, endorsement forms, as well as information material on the programme can be found here:
- MBA Application Form
- MBA Recommendation Form
- Endorsement Form
- Terms & Conditions of the Scholarship
- MBA Handbook
For further information or queries please contact Ms. Julie Boyadjian, MBA Student Advisor at the University of Nicosia, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +357-22841671
Important notes concerning the award of scholarships:
- Candidates who have received a scholarship of either short or long duration by the Republic of Cyprus within the last two (2) years are NOT eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible candidates must be permanent residents of their country of citizenship.
- All scholarships are offered officially by the Government of the Republic of Cyprus to other Governments on a bilateral basis as official technical assistance and not to individuals. Therefore, it is expected that with the end of the scholarship, the scholarship recipients will return to their country of citizenship so that the recipie country is benefited to the highest possible degree by the transfer of know-how and not just the individual receiving the scholarship.
- For the scholarship to be awarded it is necessary for the candidate to accept the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship.
Official announcement can be obtained from: