[Italy] 115 PhD Scholarships in Architecture, Design, Engineering, and Science at Politecnico di Milano
Application deadline April, 30th 2009
The Politecnico di Milano has initiated the competition for admission into the 25th cycle of the Doctoral Courses listed below. The number of positions as well as the number of available scholarships, the number of scholarships for special initiatives and the number of surplus positions available for non-EU citizens are specified for each Doctorate Course.
Additional positions and scholarships may become available before the completion of the competition, given all deadlines for application on the part of applicants for the competition for admission and the delivery of the relative documentation required by Article 3 below. For the purposes of effectively activating a Doctoral Course, the minimum number of applicants registered for the doctorate may not be less than three.
The call for applications is open to Italian and non-EU citizens. Displaced individuals are considered non-EU citizens not resident in an EU member state (non-EU citizen).
Admission to the Doctoral Courses will be determined on the basis of an assessment of the educational CV, the cover letters and the proposal for doctoral research project which the applicants must send at the time of their registration to the competition.
With the exception of that provided for by Article 7 (Doctoral positions in partnership with companies and external institutions: Executive PhD program), the Doctoral Course requires a three-year commitment.
|TITLE OF DOCTORATE COURSE||POSITIONS (*)||SCHOLARSHIPS (**)||SCHOLARSHIPS for SPECIAL INITIATIVES||SURPLUS POSITIONS* (***)|
|Rotary-wing aircrafts||6||7||- Agusta S.p.A. (three scholarships)||3|
|Architecture, Urban Design, Conservation of Housing and Landscape||6||3||3|
|Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Engineering||8||4||- Solvay Solexis S.p.A. (one scholarship)|
|Preservation of Architectural Heritage||6||3||3|
|Territorial Design and Government||6||3||2|
|Aerospace Engineering||8||4||- Vortice Elettrosociali S.p.A. (one scholarship)||4|
|Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering||21||11||- Breda Energia S.p.A. (one scholarship)
- Metropolitana Milanese (two scholarships)
|Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering||10||5||5|
|Structural Seismic and Geotechnical Engineering||8||4||4|
|Mathematical Models and Methods in Engineering||6||3||3|
|Urban and Architectural Design||6||3||3|
|Design and Technologies Exploitation for the Cultural Heritage||6||3||2|
|Energetic and Nuclear Science and Technology||12||6||- Institutt for Energiteknikk OECD Halden Reactor Project (one scholarship)
- Istituto di Fisica del Plasma “Piero Caldirola” del CNR (one cholarship)
|Spatial Planning and Urban Development||6||3||2|
|Technology and Design for Environment and Building||6||3||3|
(*) If positions with or without scholarships become available after the admission competition or at the end of the registration period, these positions may be re-distributed by the Doctoral School.
(**) The research areas within which the scholarships are activated and the relative specific activities and economic conditions can be consulted at the page, “The Doctoral programs offered by Politecnico di Milano” of the website of the Doctoral School http://www.polimi.it/dottorato/eng/corsi/elencocorsi.htm.
(***) Surplus positions are reserved for non-EU citizens or individuals with dual citizenship (both EU and non-EU) following the payment of taxes and contributions for admission and tuition. Surplus positions are in excess of those specified within the “positions” column.
(Requirements for participation in the competition)
The following individuals may file an application to participate in the competition for admission to a Doctorate Course: Italians or foreign citizens or individuals with dual citizenship that possess a degree attained as a result of the regulations pursuant to Ministerial Decree no. 509 of 3.11.1999 or a specialized degree attained in compliance with Ministerial Decree no. 509 of 3.11.1999 or a Master’s Degree attained in compliance with Ministerial Decree no. 270 of 22.10.2004 or an analogous academic degree attained abroad and which is comparable to the Italian degree in terms of duration and content in addition to being recognized in advance by the academic authorities of competence.
If the foreign degree has been declared equivalent to the Italian degree, the applicants must specify the Italian university and the date of the rectorial decree which declares the equivalency of the degree.
On the other hand – and if the foreign degree has not yet been declared equivalent to the Italian degree – the applicants must file an explicit request for attaining this recognition of equivalence within the application for participation in the competition; in addition, they must present all documents that may be necessary for the Faculty Committee of the selected Doctoral Course to deliberate with regards to the recognition of the foreign academic degree and for the sole purposes of admission to this doctorate.
Individuals who have not attained a degree at the time of the deadline for the competition registration may also file an application for participation in the competition for admission; following an assessment on the part of the review committees, potential admission to Doctoral Courses on the part of applicants which have not attained a degree at the time of the deadline for the competition registration will be assigned “subject to verification”.
The latter condition will only be waived if the degree certificate is sent to the Research School by and not later than the final deadline of 23.12.2009.
All individuals registered within the competition for admission must also attain – by September 30th, 2009 – a certification of attainment of knowledge of the English language at level B2 or higher, in accordance with the parameters outlined in the following table:
|BRITISH INSTITUTES||Minimum level:
|CAMBRIDGE||Minimum level: FCE – C|
|CAMBRIDGE IELTS (International English Language Testing System)||Minimum level: level 5|
|ETS – TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)||paper based (total score): ≥ 497|
|ETS – TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)||computer based (total score): ≥ 170|
|ETS – TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)||Internet based (total score): ≥ 59|
|ETS – TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication – Listening and Reading Test)||≥ 600|
|TRINITY COLLEGE LONDON||Minimum level: ISE II|
For the purposes of admission to this competition, the results of the abovementioned tests will be taken into account, regardless of the date of attainment of the results themselves.
The following applicants are exempted from certifying a level B2 knowledge of the English language: citizens of countries in which English is an official language and applicants who have attained a high school diploma or who have already attained or will attain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within an institution in which English is used for teaching. These applicants must attach all relevant documentation as evidence of the above.
Applications for admission to the competition – one for each Doctoral Course – and the relative attached documentation must be drafted and sent in electronic format by April 30th, 2009 by logging on to the ON-LINE system, available as of March 17th at the website
The specified deadline should be considered final and the applicant is responsible for verifying the correct completion of the procedure.
After having filled out the ON-LINE application and attached any relative documentation, the following must be sent in printed format by May 29th, 2009:
- the duly undersigned application for admission to the competition (printed from the online application system)
- a photocopy of the receipt of payment of € 25.82
- a duly undersigned photocopy of the applicant’s identification document; a photocopy of the passport is required for non-EU citizens
The delivery of the abovementioned documentation must be take place:
- by means of delivery by hand (Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 11.30 am) to the Doctoral School of the Politecnico di Milano, Piazza L. da Vinci 26 – Milan; or
- by means of a registered letter addressed to the Rector of the Politecnico di Milano, Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32
- 20133 Milan, Italy (printing the following text on the envelope: “Application for participation in the Doctorate”). In this case, the stamp’s date of receipt on the part of the competent Offices of the Politecnico di Milano shall be applicable.
Applications received by the Offices of the Politecnico di Milano after May 29th, 2009 cannot be taken into consideration.
In the application for admission, the applicant declares the following under his/her own responsibility:
- general information, date and place of birth, place of residence and address selected for the purposes of the competition (specifying the ZIP code and telephone number). The applicant also commits to promptly communicating any potential changes to his/her place of residence and/or address;
- attained educational degree, specifying: the date of attainment of the educational degree, the university from which this degree was attained, the official duration of the studies, a list of exams undertaken during the course of studies and the relative grades, the grading scale used for the exams, the overall grade point average (GPA) and the relative GPA scale, the title of the degree thesis, a summary of the thesis topic (maximum 1,000 characters) and the name of the thesis supervisor;
- the educational degree attained from a foreign university and declared to be equivalent to an Italian degree, specifying: the date of attainment of the educational degree, the university from which this degree was attained, the official duration of studies, a list of exams undertaken during the course of the studies and the relative grades, the grading scale used for the exams, the overall grade point average (GPA) and the relative GPA scale, the title of the degree thesis, a summary of the thesis topic (maximum 1,000 characters), the name of the thesis supervisor as well as the date of the rectorial decree which declares the equivalency of the degree. In the case that the foreign degree is not declared equivalent to an Italian degree, send a request for equivalence – in conjunction with any useful documentation—to the Faculty Committee of the Doctorate Course for which admission is requested in order to allow the Faculty Committee in question to deliberate on the equivalency of the degree for the sole purposes of admission to this Doctorate;
- that he/she expects to attain an Italian Degree (or equivalent degree) by 23.12.2009, specifying the university from which this degree will be attained, the official duration of studies, a list of exams undertaken during the course of studies (until the time of registration) and the relative grades, the grading scale used for the exams, the list of exams which must still be taken (specifying the total number, the name of each individual exam and the relative educational credits), a summary of the provisional thesis topic (maximum 8,000 characters) and the name of the thesis supervisor;
- the Doctoral Course for which the applicant intends to compete for admission with a relative description of the reasons for applying to the selected doctoral course (max 2,500 characters);
- that he/she possesses a certificate attesting to knowledge of the English language at the B2 level (as specified in Article 2 of this call for applications);
- that he/she will produce – by the deadline of 30.09.2009 – a certificate attesting to knowledge of the English language at the B2 level (as specified in Article 2 of this call for applications).
- to commit to attending the Doctorate, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations of the Politecnico di Milano relative to Doctoral Courses (available at the website, www.polimi.it/dottorato/norme/regolamento.htm) as well as the modalities determined by the Faculty Committee
- to authorize the competent offices to handle, communicate, distribute and disclose his/her personal data, even by means of the modalities provided for by Article 8 of this call for applications and in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”).
He/she also declares:
The applicant declares – under his/her own responsibility and in full awareness of the penalties provided for in the case of false declarations – that all the documentation sent online corresponds to the original copies and commits to proving this by producing the original documents upon request.
The applicant is required to pay an application fee of € 25.82 for each application filed.
The payment of the fee may be made by means of one of the following modalities:
- Wire transfer to bank account no. 000001600X69 addressed to the Politecnico di Milano, BANCA POPOLARE DI SONDRIO – Branch Office no. 21 (international SWIFT code POSOIT22 – IBAN IT34T0569601620000001600X69), specifying the following as the description for the payment:
“APPLICATION FEE FOR ADMISSION TO THE COMPETITION FOR THE DOCTORATE COURSE in (specify the title of the doctoral course), 25th CYCLE”;
- Online payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express): instructions are available at the website, www.polimi.it/dottorato/eng/ammissione_borse/payment.html
Attach the following to the online application (in PDF format)
- project proposal for the Doctorate, drafted in accordance with the prepared format;
- CV, drafted in accordance with the prepared format;
- any documentation relative to the educational degree required for admission to the competition (either attained or yet to be attained);
- any potential documentation certifying the attainment of other academic degrees declared within the CV;
- a certificate attesting to knowledge of the English language at the B2 level (as specified in Article 2 of this call for applications); or potential documentation which may be useful for exempting the applicant from certification of knowledge of the English language at the B2 level;
- Any certifications attesting to knowledge of the other languages declared in the CV;
- Any third-party presentation letters (maximum three);
- The potential outcome of the GRE or GMAT undertaken in the two years preceding the expiration date of the call for applications;
- Any documents which may be deemed useful by the Faculty Committee for deliberating on the equivalence of the attained (or to be attained) educational degree from a foreign university, for the sole purposes of admission to the Doctoral Course;
- A duly undersigned photocopy of the identification document; a photocopy of the passport is required for non-EU citizens;
- Tax identification code (mandatory for Italian applicants and if possessed by foreign applicants; the latter will have to regularize their positions, in any case, at the time of registration).
The abovementioned documents must be presented as attachments to the ON-LINE application in pdf format.
All presented documents must be drafted in English or Italian. Any requested documents which are drafted in another language (degree certificates, completed exams, grades and any other required information) must be translated into Italian or English by the diplomatic or consular delegation of competence or by an official translator.
The Administration reserves the right to request, at any time, that the original copies of the documents sent through the online procedure be produced.
The university Administration may, at any time and with a justified provision, exclude applicants from the selection process if they do not possess the requirements provided for in this call for applications.
The university Administration will not be held liable for any failure to receive communications caused by inaccurate specifications of residences and/or addresses on the part of applicants or due to a lack of or delayed notices of changes in these residences and/or addresses or due to potential postal or telegraphic errors which are not ascribable to the administration itself.
Admissions commissions relative to competitions for admission to the Doctoral Courses pursuant to Article 1 are constituted in compliance with Article 5 of Ministerial Decree no. 224 of 30.04.1999 and the regulations pertaining to doctorates of this university:
Applicants who are duly registered in the competition – whether Italian, foreign or with dual citizenship – are admitted to the Doctoral Course following an assessment of qualifications on the part of the admissions commission.
The assessment of qualifications for admission to the selected Doctoral Course depends on the review of the quality of the applicant as well as his/her aptitude for research within the scientific ambit of this doctorate; this is determined on the basis of his/her CV, cover letter and the doctoral research project proposal sent at the time of registration.
The 100 points available to the Commission for evaluating each applicant are allocated in the following manner:
- CV: a maxiumu of 60 points;
- Motivation for admission to the selected Doctoral Course: a maximum of 10 points;
- Research project: a maximum of 30 points.
The applicant is considered qualified if he/she attains a total score of at least 60 out of 100 points.
(Types of positions)
The doctoral positions pursuant to Article 1 of this call for applications fall under the following categories:
a) positions with doctoral scholarships awarded by the Politecnico di Milano. These scholarships are open to citizens that are not subject to employment or independent contractor contracts or employees on leave.
b) positions without doctoral scholarships awarded by the Politecnico di Milano and with the payment of taxes and fees for admissions and tuition. These scholarships are open to citizens that are not subject to employment or independent contractor contracts (compensation in the form of university research checks or compensation disbursed from national, EU or international public institutions) or employees not on leave. In the latter case, the applicant must be undergoing the Executive PhD program (in accordance with the modalities and deadlines provided for by Article 7 below);
c) surplus positions for non-EU citizens without doctoral scholarships awarded by the Politecnico di Milano and with the payment of taxes and fees for admissions and tuition. The total number of surplus positions may not exceed 100% of the overall scholarships that are made available by the Doctoral Dourse for the 25th Cycle.
(Doctoral positions in partnership with companies and external institutions: Executive PhD program)
In order to promote interaction and integration between university research and the growth and innovation of companies and external institutions, the Doctoral School of the Politecnico di Milano may stipulate specific agreements in order to create Doctoral Courses in partnership with companies and external institutions (Executive PhD).
The Executive PhD program has been designed for the purposes of:
- solving research problems that are of interest to companies and external institutions;
- developing knowledge for the enrichment, growth and innovation of companies and external institutions;
- offering professional growth paths for brilliant and motivated employees, thereby increasing the staff retention capacities of companies and external institutions.
The Executive PhD program requires a structured commitment lasting roughly four years.
The educational objectives and research activities will be established in agreement between the company/institution employing the winning applicant and the Doctoral School. The specific activities and conditions relative to the Executive PhD program can be consulted on the page, “The Doctoral programs offered by Politecnico di Milano” at the website of the Doctoral School at the time of stipulation of each partnership agreement.
An employee of a company or external institution that is admitted into the research doctoral course but who does not attain a period of leave from his/her company or external institution in order to complete the doctoral programme must register with the doctoral programme for which a specific Executive PhD agreement has been stipulated between the Doctoral School and the company or external institution in question (as specified in Article 8 below) and is not qualified to receive the scholarship disbursed by the Politecnico di Milano (as specified in Article 9 below).
At the end of its review process, each admissions commission will provide a document containing the results attained by each applicant during the assessment for admission pursuant to Article 5. This result is useful for determining the number of positions subject to scholarships from the Politecnico di Milano and those not subject to scholarship, including any surplus positions, until all available positions are filled and unqualified applicants are discarded.
These results will be published until July 20th, 2009 on the website
All applicants who are approved for admission and who have attained the required educational degree must register by September 30th, 2009 – upon penalty of losing their right to admission to the doctoral course – and must provide the competent office with:
- the request for registration in the Doctoral course for which they have been accepted
- certification of knowledge of the English language at the B2 level, in accordance with Article 2 (if not already presented by 30/04/2009)
- two recent photographs, passport size
- a duly undersigned photocopy of the applicant’s identification document; a photocopy of the passport is required for non-EU citizens
- tax identification number
If the applicant is admitted to the doctorate for a position without a scholarship disbursed by the Politecnico di Milano or for a surplus position – and in both cases with the payment of taxes and fees for admission and tuition – the following is also required:
- a copy of the receipt of payment of the first installment of taxes and fees, totaling € 618.00
This documentation must be sent by the final deadline of 30.09.2009 by means of:
- hand delivery to the Doctoral School of the Politecnico di Milano, Piazza L. da Vinci 26 – Milan (Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 11.30 am)
- a registered letter addressed to the Rector of the Politecnico di Milano, Piazza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 – 20133 Milan, Italy. In this case, the stamp’s date of receipt on the part of the competent Offices of the Politecnico di Milano – and not the date of shipment of the postal package – shall be applicable. The documentation can be sent in advance by fax to the fax no. +39-02-2399.9700 along with a copy of the applicant’s identification number or a copy of the passport.
All applicants who are approved for admission, but which have not yet attained the required educational degree by September 30th, 2009, must fill and out and send the following (by the same deadline of 30.09.2009 and according to the same modalities specified above):
- attachment A for the purposes of accepting the admission upon the condition of that provided for in Article 2;
- certification of knowledge of the English language at the B2 level, in accordance with Article 2 (if not already presented by 30/04/2009).
Any applicants who have not yet attained the required educational degree by September 30th, 2009 must register in accordance with the abovementioned specifications by the final deadline of December 23rd, 2009 and at the time of presentation of the appropriate documentation certifying the attainment of this degree. The documentation must be sent in accordance with the abovementioned modalities.
Any documentation received after December 23rd, 2009, the abovementioned final deadline, cannot be taken into consideration, thereby resulting in the automatic exclusion from the Doctoral Course.
The payment of the registration fees may be made by means of one of the following modalities:
- Wire transfer to bank account no. 000001600X69 addressed to the Politecnico di Milano, BANCA POPOLARE DI SONDRIO – Branch Office no. 21 (international SWIFT code POSOIT22 – IBAN IT34T0569601620000001600X69), specifying the following as the description for the payment: “FIRST INSTALLMENT OF TAXES AND FEES FOR THE RESEARCH DOCTORATE in (specify the title of the doctoral course), 25th CYCLE”;
- Online payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express): instructions are available at the website, www.polimi.it/dottorato/eng/ammissione_borse/payment.html
The second installment for the settlement of the balance, totaling € 882.00, must be paid using the same modalities by 30.06.2010.
Failure to comply with the above provisions will result in the exclusion from registration in the Doctoral Course.
Accepted applicants who are entitled to register but do not register by the specified deadline will be considered to have renounced their position, thereby irrevocably losing their right to registration.
If an accepted applicant renounces, the applicant in the next approved position will take his/her place, in accordance with the timing described in the table below:
Deadline for the first registration phase for applicants who have already attained a degree and conditional acceptance of positions for applicants that have not yet attained a degree
1st replacement: publication of list of replacing applicants
1st replacement: deadline for registration/position acceptance of the first group of available replacement applicants
Deadline for the second registration phase for applicants previously conditionally accepted given that they had not yet attained a degree
2nd replacement: publication of list of replacement applicants
2nd replacement: last deadline for registration of second group of replacement applicants
Applicants who do not register within the deadlines established for each phase will be considered to have renounced. Registration requests presented with modalities other than those described above will not be accepted.
Multiple registrations with more than one Doctoral Course in the same or differing universities are prohibited. A applicant who has been accepted into more than one Doctoral Course must choose to register with only one Doctoral Course. Multiple registrations with a Doctoral Course and a university degree or a specialization degree or a specialization course or university Master’s Degree are prohibited.
Applicants registered in specialization degrees and who are accepted into a Doctoral Course must suspend their current studies in the specialization degree until the Doctoral Course is completed.
Registration of employees of private companies and external institutions, with or without leave, is regulated by Article 7 (Executive PhD program).
Scholarships disbursed by the Politecnico di Milano have a maximum duration of three years and are confirmed on an annual basis following a resolution for approval for the subsequent year on the part of the Faculty Committees of the individual Doctorate Courses. The basic amount of the scholarship is equal to € 13,638.47 per year, gross of any social security charges, in addition to any potential increases provided for under law. With regards to scholarships funded by Ministerial funds (i.e. not through agreements with external institutions), the scholarship amount may be supplemented by the Department of reference of the Doctorate, in accordance with that declared in the description brochures of the scholarships that are available at the page
In addition, the basic amount of the scholarship will be increased by 50% in proportion and in relation to the allowed periods of stay (with a duration of more than one month) within foreign universities or research institutions, as authorized by the Faculty Committee of the Doctoral Course.
The amount of taxes and fees may be adjusted on an annual basis.
Applicants receiving research compensation or salaries from national or foreign institutions may not combine these amounts with the scholarship for participation in the research doctorate.
Scholarship for participation in research doctorates are subject to the provisions relative to tax benefits pursuant to Article 4 of Law no. 476 of 13.08.1984 and subsequent regulatory provisions.
Scholarships may not be combined with other scholarships, regardless of the reason for their conferral, with the exception of those disbursed by national or foreign institutions for the integration of training or research activities by means of stays abroad.
Applicants who have received a scholarship for even just one year may not apply for the scholarship a second time.
A public employee accepted into the research doctoral course with a scholarship must be approved for a leave of absence in order to receive the scholarship and, at the time of registration, must deliver the relative documentation certifying the attainment of this leave of absence. On the other hand, if the applicant has not received a scholarship and attains a leave of absence, he/she will continue to receive the social security and retirement contributions from the public administration with which he/she was employed.
An employee of a company or private entity accepted into the research doctoral course with a scholarship must be approved for a leave of absence in order to receive the scholarship and, at the time of registration, must deliver the relative documentation certifying the attainment of this leave of absence. On the other hand, if the applicant has not received a leave of absence from the company or private entity, he/she does not retain the right to receive a scholarship: in this case, the implementation of the doctorate must be structured as a program in partnership with the company or private entity by stipulating a specific Executive PhD agreement (Article 7).
In addition to and in compliance with Article 8 of the Decree of the Premier of 9.4.2001, applicants who receive scholarships from autonomous regions or provinces, or foreign students receiving scholarships from the Italian government – within the ambit of programs for development cooperation and cultural and scientific intergovernmental agreements, as well as any relative periodical executive programs – are exempted from the payment of registration taxes and university fees.
Accident insurance premiums and stamp duties (totaling € 18.42) are officially deducted from the scholarship amount.
(Registration obligation and attendance)
At the beginning of each year, the PhD applicant must present a formal registration request and pay any taxes and fees due.
Registered applicants are required to attend the courses of the doctorate and must continually – on a full-time basis (with the exception of those registered in Executive PhD programs) – implement study and research activities within the facilities assigned for this purpose, in accordance with the modalities determined by the Faculty Committee.
The teaching format and educational contents of the doctoral courses are determined in compliance with the Regulations of the Politecnico di Milano pertaining to research doctorates; these regulations can be consulted at the website
(Attainment of the title of PhD Graduate)
The title of PhD Graduate is granted by the Rector of the Polytechnic to the applicant who has, at the end of the course, attained results of significant scientific value and who are documented by means of a final written thesis or graphical work. These results are ascertained by a Commission that is established in accordance with Ministerial Decree no. 224 of 30.04.1999 and the Doctorate regulations of this university,
The issue of a certificate attesting to the attainment of the degree is subordinate to the applicant’s registration of the final thesis in digital format, in addition to any required printed copies, within the archives of the University. The University is then responsible for registering the thesis, in accordance with the law, with the National Universities of Rome and Florence. A brief synopsis of the contents of the thesis (1,500 characters or less), drafted in English, is also required for inclusion within the website of the University.
(Norms of reference)
For all that which is not explicitly reported within this call for applications, reference is made to the norms contained within Law no. 28 dated 21.02.1980, Decree of the President of the Republic no. 382 dated 11.07.1980, Law no. 298 dated 30.11.1989, Law no. 210 dated 3.07.1998, Ministerial Decree no. 224 dated 30.04.1999, the Regulations of the Politecnico di Milano pertaining to Doctoral Courses – available at the website
as well as any other relevant provisions contained within currently effective regulations.
For additional information, contact the Doctoral School of the Politecnico di Milano – Piazza Leonardo da Vinci 26 – 20133 Milan, Italy (from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 11.30 am) tel. +39 02 2399.9758-9779-9701-9747, fax +39 02 2399.9700.
This call for applications will be sent to the Ministry of Education, Universities and Research and will be published on the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic. It may also be consulted at the website,